iCare Undelete Free 1.0
This page contains complete information on how to remove iCare Undelete Free 1.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall iCare Undelete Free 1.0 from your computeriCare Undelete Free, Inc.
. Further information on iCare Undelete Free, Inc. can be seen here
. More details about the app iCare Undelete Free 1.0 can be seen at http://www.icare-recovery.com/undelete-free.html
. iCare Undelete Free 1.0 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\iCare Undelete Free folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for removing iCare Undelete Free 1.0 is C:\Program Files\iCare Undelete Free\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.10 MB (1152000 bytes) on disk and is labeled iCare Undelete Free.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in iCare Undelete Free 1.0. They take 1.76 MB (1847578
bytes) on disk.
- iCare Undelete Free.exe (1.10 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The current page applies to iCare Undelete Free 1.0 version 1.0
If you are manually uninstalling iCare Undelete Free 1.0 we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\iCare Undelete Free_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\iCare Undelete Free_RASMANCS
iCare Undelete Free 1.0 is a program marketed by iCare Undelete Free, Inc.. Some computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to remove iCare Undelete Free 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall iCare Undelete Free 1.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate iCare Undelete Free 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "iCare Undelete Free 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the iCare Undelete Free 1.0 application will be found automatically. When you click iCare Undelete Free 1.0 in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about iCare Undelete Free 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iCare Undelete Free 1.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.icare-recovery.com/undelete-free.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\iCare Undelete Free\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove iCare Undelete Free 1.0.
8. After removing iCare Undelete Free 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of iCare Undelete Free 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iCare Undelete Free 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove iCare Undelete Free 1.0 by iCare Undelete Free, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that iCare Undelete Free 1.0 by iCare Undelete Free, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove iCare Undelete Free 1.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-28 22:38:13.137