iCare Data Recovery Technician
iCare Data Recovery Technician is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall iCare Data Recovery Technician from your systemiCare Recovery
. More information on iCare Recovery can be found here
. More information about the app iCare Data Recovery Technician can be seen at http://www.icare-recovery.com/
. iCare Data Recovery Technician is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iCare Data Recovery Technician folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling iCare Data Recovery Technician is C:\Program Files (x86)\iCare Data Recovery Technician\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. iCare Data Recovery Technician's primary file takes around 250.00 KB (256000 bytes) and is named iCareDataRecoveryTechnician.exe.
The following executables are contained in iCare Data Recovery Technician. They take 1.39 MB (1454793
bytes) on disk.
- iCareDataRecoveryTechnician.exe (250.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This data is about iCare Data Recovery Technician version 6.0
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove iCare Data Recovery Technician.Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
iCare Data Recovery Technician is an application marketed by iCare Recovery. Some users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall iCare Data Recovery Technician is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase iCare Data Recovery Technician from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find iCare Data Recovery Technician or simply click the Search feature and type in "iCare Data Recovery Technician". The iCare Data Recovery Technician program will be found automatically. After you click iCare Data Recovery Technician in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding iCare Data Recovery Technician, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iCare Data Recovery Technician:
- The software company is: http://www.icare-recovery.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iCare Data Recovery Technician\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall iCare Data Recovery Technician.
8. After uninstalling iCare Data Recovery Technician, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong iCare Data Recovery Technician that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing iCare Data Recovery Technician with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall iCare Data Recovery Technician by iCare Recovery from your computer, nor are we saying that iCare Data Recovery Technician by iCare Recovery is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall iCare Data Recovery Technician in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 10:59:33.183