iCare Data Recovery Standard
iCare Data Recovery Standard is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall iCare Data Recovery Standard from your computeriCare Recovery
. More information on iCare Recovery can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.icare-recovery.com/
if you want to read more on iCare Data Recovery Standard on iCare Recovery's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iCare Data Recovery Standard folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for iCare Data Recovery Standard is C:\Program Files (x86)\iCare Data Recovery Standard\unins000.exe. iCareDataRecoveryStandard.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 679.50 KB (695808 bytes) on disk.
iCare Data Recovery Standard contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.81 MB (1894601
bytes) on disk.
- iCareDataRecoveryStandard.exe (679.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current page applies to iCare Data Recovery Standard version 6.0
If you're planning to uninstall iCare Data Recovery Standard you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
iCare Data Recovery Standard is an application by iCare Recovery. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall iCare Data Recovery Standard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove iCare Data Recovery Standard from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate iCare Data Recovery Standard or simply click the Search field and type in "iCare Data Recovery Standard". If it exists on your system the iCare Data Recovery Standard program will be found very quickly. When you select iCare Data Recovery Standard in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding iCare Data Recovery Standard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iCare Data Recovery Standard:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.icare-recovery.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iCare Data Recovery Standard\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove iCare Data Recovery Standard.
8. After removing iCare Data Recovery Standard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong iCare Data Recovery Standard that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling iCare Data Recovery Standard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall iCare Data Recovery Standard by iCare Recovery from your PC, nor are we saying that iCare Data Recovery Standard by iCare Recovery is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall iCare Data Recovery Standard supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 15:55:18.233