iCare Data Recovery Software3.5
iCare Data Recovery Software3.5 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall iCare Data Recovery Software3.5 from your PCiCare soft, Inc.
. You can find out more on iCare soft, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More information about iCare Data Recovery Software3.5 can be seen at http://www.iCare-Recovery.com/
. iCare Data Recovery Software3.5 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iCare Data Recovery Software directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\iCare Data Recovery Software\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall iCare Data Recovery Software3.5. The program's main executable file occupies 1.12 MB (1175552 bytes) on disk and is named iCare Data Recovery Software.exe.
iCare Data Recovery Software3.5 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.94 MB (2034970
bytes) on disk.
- iCare Data Recovery Software.exe (1.12 MB)
- iCareViewer.exe (160.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The current page applies to iCare Data Recovery Software3.5 version 3.5
iCare Data Recovery Software3.5 is a program marketed by the software company iCare soft, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to erase iCare Data Recovery Software3.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove iCare Data Recovery Software3.5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate iCare Data Recovery Software3.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "iCare Data Recovery Software3.5". The iCare Data Recovery Software3.5 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click iCare Data Recovery Software3.5 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about iCare Data Recovery Software3.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iCare Data Recovery Software3.5:
- The publisher is: http://www.iCare-Recovery.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iCare Data Recovery Software\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall iCare Data Recovery Software3.5.
8. After removing iCare Data Recovery Software3.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of iCare Data Recovery Software3.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iCare Data Recovery Software3.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove iCare Data Recovery Software3.5 by iCare soft, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that iCare Data Recovery Software3.5 by iCare soft, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove iCare Data Recovery Software3.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-07 03:27:32.970