iCare Data Recovery Pro 8.1.8
iCare Data Recovery Pro 8.1.8 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall iCare Data Recovery Pro 8.1.8 from your PCiCareAll Inc.
. Further information on iCareAll Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the iCare Data Recovery Pro 8.1.8 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iCareAll Inc.\iCare Data Recovery Pro directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall iCare Data Recovery Pro 8.1.8 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\iCareAll Inc.\iCare Data Recovery Pro\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called icarepro.exe and it has a size of 5.41 MB (5677256 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside iCare Data Recovery Pro 8.1.8. They occupy about 5.51 MB (5777172
bytes) on disk.
- icarepro.exe (5.41 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (97.57 KB)
This info is about iCare Data Recovery Pro 8.1.8 version 8.1.8
iCare Data Recovery Pro 8.1.8 is an application offered by iCareAll Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase iCare Data Recovery Pro 8.1.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase iCare Data Recovery Pro 8.1.8 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate iCare Data Recovery Pro 8.1.8 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iCare Data Recovery Pro 8.1.8". If it is installed on your PC the iCare Data Recovery Pro 8.1.8 program will be found automatically. When you select iCare Data Recovery Pro 8.1.8 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding iCare Data Recovery Pro 8.1.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove iCare Data Recovery Pro 8.1.8.
8. After uninstalling iCare Data Recovery Pro 8.1.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong iCare Data Recovery Pro 8.1.8 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iCare Data Recovery Pro 8.1.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove iCare Data Recovery Pro 8.1.8 by iCareAll Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that iCare Data Recovery Pro 8.1.8 by iCareAll Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove iCare Data Recovery Pro 8.1.8 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-24 18:57:44.620