iCare Data Recovery Pro
iCare Data Recovery Pro is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall iCare Data Recovery Pro from your computeriCareAll Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on iCareAll Inc.. More data about the program iCare Data Recovery Pro can be found at https://www.icare-recovery.com/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iCare Data Recovery Pro folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for iCare Data Recovery Pro is C:\Program Files (x86)\iCare Data Recovery Pro\unins000.exe. iCDR.exe is the iCare Data Recovery Pro's primary executable file and it takes circa 9.78 MB (10255584 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in iCare Data Recovery Pro. They occupy 14.70 MB (15412231
bytes) on disk.
- iCDR.exe (9.78 MB)
- OfficeViewer.exe (4.23 MB)
- unins000.exe (705.73 KB)
This data is about iCare Data Recovery Pro version 18.104.22.168
alone. For more iCare Data Recovery Pro versions please click below:
...click to view all...
iCare Data Recovery Pro is an application by iCareAll Inc.. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to uninstall iCare Data Recovery Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove iCare Data Recovery Pro from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate iCare Data Recovery Pro or simply click the Search feature and type in "iCare Data Recovery Pro". The iCare Data Recovery Pro program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select iCare Data Recovery Pro in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about iCare Data Recovery Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iCare Data Recovery Pro:
- The publisher is: https://www.icare-recovery.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iCare Data Recovery Pro\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove iCare Data Recovery Pro.
8. After uninstalling iCare Data Recovery Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong iCare Data Recovery Pro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iCare Data Recovery Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall iCare Data Recovery Pro by iCareAll Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that iCare Data Recovery Pro by iCareAll Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall iCare Data Recovery Pro in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-29 04:43:17.867