iCare Data Recovery
This page is about iCare Data Recovery for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall iCare Data Recovery from your computeriCare Recovery
. You can find out more on iCare Recovery or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.icare-recovery.com/
if you want to read more on iCare Data Recovery on iCare Recovery's page. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iCare Data Recovery folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for iCare Data Recovery is C:\Program Files (x86)\iCare Data Recovery\unins000.exe. iCDR.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 780.00 KB (798720 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of iCare Data Recovery. They occupy about 16.11 MB (16888009
bytes) on disk.
- iCDR.exe (780.00 KB)
- iCDRReport.exe (564.00 KB)
- iCDRUI.exe (9.18 MB)
- OfficeViewer.exe (4.22 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.39 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.0
of iCare Data Recovery. You can find here a few links to other iCare Data Recovery versions:
iCare Data Recovery is a program offered by iCare Recovery. Some users try to uninstall this program. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall iCare Data Recovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase iCare Data Recovery from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate iCare Data Recovery or simply click the Search field and type in "iCare Data Recovery". The iCare Data Recovery app will be found very quickly. After you select iCare Data Recovery in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding iCare Data Recovery, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iCare Data Recovery:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.icare-recovery.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iCare Data Recovery\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall iCare Data Recovery.
8. After removing iCare Data Recovery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong iCare Data Recovery which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iCare Data Recovery with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall iCare Data Recovery by iCare Recovery from your PC, nor are we saying that iCare Data Recovery by iCare Recovery is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall iCare Data Recovery supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-10 06:11:47.443