iCapture is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall iCapture from your PCCefla S.C.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Cefla S.C.. More info about the app iCapture can be seen at http://www.my-ray.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iCapture directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\iCapture\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove iCapture. iCaptureMonitor.exe is the iCapture's primary executable file and it occupies close to 746.00 KB (763904 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of iCapture. They occupy an average of 15.80 MB (16568771
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- iCaptureConnectionChecker.exe (10.69 MB)
- iCaptureCU2IntMonitor.exe (34.00 KB)
- iCaptureCU2Monitor.exe (34.50 KB)
- iCaptureMonitor.exe (746.00 KB)
- iCaptureNotificationArea.exe (149.00 KB)
- iCaptureTwainToDisk.exe (2.27 MB)
- InstallDriver.exe (53.50 KB)
- InstallDriver64.exe (58.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- OverrideSelectedDevice.exe (8.00 KB)
- C-U2 Control Board Update_1_301.exe (676.00 KB)
The current web page applies to iCapture version 4.2
only. Click on the links below for other iCapture versions:
...click to view all...
iCapture is a program offered by Cefla S.C.. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall iCapture is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase iCapture from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find iCapture or simply click the Search feature and type in "iCapture". If it is installed on your PC the iCapture application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select iCapture in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding iCapture, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iCapture:
- The publisher is: http://www.my-ray.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iCapture\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove iCapture.
8. After uninstalling iCapture, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of iCapture which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling iCapture using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove iCapture by Cefla S.C. from your computer, nor are we saying that iCapture by Cefla S.C. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove iCapture in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 13:26:04.467