iCapture - Common files
You can find below detailed information on how to remove iCapture - Common files for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall iCapture - Common files from your computerCefla S.C.
. More information on Cefla S.C. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.my-ray.com
to get more information about iCapture - Common files on Cefla S.C.'s website. iCapture - Common files is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\MyRay folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. iCapture - Common files's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\MyRay\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.77 MB (2907648 bytes) on disk and is called MonitorCheckMyRay.exe.
iCapture - Common files installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 39.46 MB (41375113
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- CheckFirmware.exe (14.50 KB)
- hcalibr2d.exe (8.54 MB)
- HCalibr2D_h7.exe (9.27 MB)
- hservicetool.exe (500.00 KB)
- hupdatefw.exe (961.50 KB)
- HUpdateFw_h7.exe (956.00 KB)
- MonitorCheckMyRay.exe (2.77 MB)
- RemotePanel.exe (4.52 MB)
- RemotePanel_h7.exe (4.51 MB)
- reporter.exe (785.50 KB)
- Xkipper.exe (2.87 MB)
- HyCinematicPV.exe (1.30 MB)
- RemoteSupport.exe (1.39 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.3.3
of iCapture - Common files. You can find below a few links to other iCapture - Common files releases:
iCapture - Common files is a program released by the software company Cefla S.C.. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to erase iCapture - Common files is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete iCapture - Common files from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate iCapture - Common files or simply activate the Search field and type in "iCapture - Common files". If it exists on your system the iCapture - Common files program will be found very quickly. After you select iCapture - Common files in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about iCapture - Common files, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iCapture - Common files:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.my-ray.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\MyRay\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall iCapture - Common files.
8. After uninstalling iCapture - Common files, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong iCapture - Common files which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iCapture - Common files with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove iCapture - Common files by Cefla S.C. from your PC, we are not saying that iCapture - Common files by Cefla S.C. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove iCapture - Common files in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-25 13:26:04.457