iCable Player 11.0
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall iCable Player 11.0 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall iCable Player 11.0 from your PCDeveloped By iSoftware
. Additional info about Developed By iSoftware can be read here
. More info about the software iCable Player 11.0 can be found at http://www.iCablePlayer.com/
. iCable Player 11.0 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iCable Player directory, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\iCable Player\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove iCable Player 11.0. iCable Player 11.0's main file takes about 3.63 MB (3805184 bytes) and is named iCable_Player.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside iCable Player 11.0. They occupy about 4.32 MB (4527777
bytes) on disk.
- iCable_Player.exe (3.63 MB)
- unins000.exe (705.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.0
of iCable Player 11.0.
iCable Player 11.0 is an application released by Developed By iSoftware. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall iCable Player 11.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall iCable Player 11.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find iCable Player 11.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "iCable Player 11.0". If it is installed on your PC the iCable Player 11.0 app will be found automatically. When you select iCable Player 11.0 in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding iCable Player 11.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iCable Player 11.0:
- The software company is: http://www.iCablePlayer.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iCable Player\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove iCable Player 11.0.
8. After uninstalling iCable Player 11.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of iCable Player 11.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iCable Player 11.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall iCable Player 11.0 by Developed By iSoftware from your computer, nor are we saying that iCable Player 11.0 by Developed By iSoftware is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall iCable Player 11.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-03-03 01:56:03.540