iBasket is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall iBasket from your computerLudei
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Ludei. Click on http://ludei.com
to get more data about iBasket on Ludei's website. iBasket is typically installed in the "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ibasket-7d600234fecdcf116273699fd65b18ce" directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove iBasket by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ibasket-7d600234fecdcf116273699fd65b18ce\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called webapp-uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 88.90 KB (91032 bytes).
iBasket installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 88.90 KB (91032
bytes) on disk.
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
The current web page applies to iBasket version 1.1
iBasket is an application by the software company Ludei. Some people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to erase iBasket is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete iBasket from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate iBasket or simply click the Search feature and type in "iBasket". If it exists on your system the iBasket app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select iBasket in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about iBasket, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iBasket:
- The software company is: http://ludei.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ibasket-7d600234fecdcf116273699fd65b18ce\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall iBasket.
8. After removing iBasket, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of iBasket that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling iBasket with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall iBasket by Ludei from your PC, we are not saying that iBasket by Ludei is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall iBasket in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 07:06:06.737