iBackupBot 5.3.6 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall iBackupBot 5.3.6 from your systemVOWSoft, Ltd.
. Check out here
for more details on VOWSoft, Ltd.. Click on http://www.iCopyBot.com
to get more info about iBackupBot 5.3.6 on VOWSoft, Ltd.'s website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VOWSoft iPod Software\iBackupBot for iTunes directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\VOWSoft iPod Software\iBackupBot for iTunes\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall iBackupBot 5.3.6. iBackupBot.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 5.09 MB (5341176 bytes) on disk.
iBackupBot 5.3.6 is composed of the following executables which take 5.15 MB (5404266
bytes) on disk:
- iBackupBot.exe (5.09 MB)
- uninst.exe (61.61 KB)
This data is about iBackupBot 5.3.6 version 5.3.6
iBackupBot 5.3.6 is a program released by the software company VOWSoft, Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to uninstall iBackupBot 5.3.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove iBackupBot 5.3.6 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate iBackupBot 5.3.6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "iBackupBot 5.3.6". If it exists on your system the iBackupBot 5.3.6 app will be found very quickly. After you select iBackupBot 5.3.6 in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about iBackupBot 5.3.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iBackupBot 5.3.6:
- The publisher is: http://www.iCopyBot.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VOWSoft iPod Software\iBackupBot for iTunes\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall iBackupBot 5.3.6.
8. After removing iBackupBot 5.3.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong iBackupBot 5.3.6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing iBackupBot 5.3.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall iBackupBot 5.3.6 by VOWSoft, Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that iBackupBot 5.3.6 by VOWSoft, Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall iBackupBot 5.3.6 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-22 12:41:50.873