This page contains complete information on how to remove iBackupBot 5.0.6 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall iBackupBot 5.0.6 from your computerVOWSoft, Ltd.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on VOWSoft, Ltd.. More details about the software iBackupBot 5.0.6 can be seen at http://www.iCopyBot.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VOWSoft iPod Software\iBackupBot for iTunes directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\VOWSoft iPod Software\iBackupBot for iTunes\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall iBackupBot 5.0.6. iBackupBot.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 5.24 MB (5491328 bytes) on disk.
iBackupBot 5.0.6 contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.30 MB (5554418
bytes) on disk.
- iBackupBot.exe (5.24 MB)
- uninst.exe (61.61 KB)
The current page applies to iBackupBot 5.0.6 version 5.0.6
iBackupBot 5.0.6 is a program offered by VOWSoft, Ltd.. Some people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to remove iBackupBot 5.0.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase iBackupBot 5.0.6 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find iBackupBot 5.0.6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "iBackupBot 5.0.6". The iBackupBot 5.0.6 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select iBackupBot 5.0.6 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding iBackupBot 5.0.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for iBackupBot 5.0.6:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.iCopyBot.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\VOWSoft iPod Software\iBackupBot for iTunes\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove iBackupBot 5.0.6.
8. After uninstalling iBackupBot 5.0.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of iBackupBot 5.0.6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iBackupBot 5.0.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall iBackupBot 5.0.6 by VOWSoft, Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that iBackupBot 5.0.6 by VOWSoft, Ltd. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall iBackupBot 5.0.6 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-25 21:08:55.150