iBackup Viewer 4.05.2
iBackup Viewer 4.05.2 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall iBackup Viewer 4.05.2 from your PCiMacTools
. You can read more on iMacTools or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on iBackup Viewer 4.05.2 at http://www.imactools.com/
. Usually the iBackup Viewer 4.05.2 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iMacTools\iBackup Viewer directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\iMacTools\iBackup Viewer\unins001.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall iBackup Viewer 4.05.2. iBackup Viewer 4.05.2's main file takes about 1.70 MB (1781248 bytes) and is named iBackup Viewer.exe.
iBackup Viewer 4.05.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.90 MB (4087973
bytes) on disk.
- CrashSender1402.exe (1.20 MB)
- iBackup Viewer.exe (1.70 MB)
- unins001.exe (1.00 MB)
This web page is about iBackup Viewer 4.05.2 version 4.05.2
iBackup Viewer 4.05.2 is an application offered by iMacTools. Some computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to remove iBackup Viewer 4.05.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase iBackup Viewer 4.05.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find iBackup Viewer 4.05.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "iBackup Viewer 4.05.2". The iBackup Viewer 4.05.2 app will be found very quickly. After you select iBackup Viewer 4.05.2 in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about iBackup Viewer 4.05.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iBackup Viewer 4.05.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.imactools.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iMacTools\iBackup Viewer\unins001.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall iBackup Viewer 4.05.2.
8. After removing iBackup Viewer 4.05.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of iBackup Viewer 4.05.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iBackup Viewer 4.05.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall iBackup Viewer 4.05.2 by iMacTools from your computer, nor are we saying that iBackup Viewer 4.05.2 by iMacTools is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall iBackup Viewer 4.05.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-11 13:13:32.417