iBackup Viewer 3.64.00
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove iBackup Viewer 3.64.00 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall iBackup Viewer 3.64.00 from your PCiMacTools
. You can find out more on iMacTools or check for application updates here
. More information about iBackup Viewer 3.64.00 can be found at http://www.imactools.com/
. Usually the iBackup Viewer 3.64.00 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iMacTools\iBackup Viewer folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\iMacTools\iBackup Viewer\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove iBackup Viewer 3.64.00. iBackup Viewer.exe is the iBackup Viewer 3.64.00's primary executable file and it takes about 8.49 MB (8905728 bytes) on disk.
iBackup Viewer 3.64.00 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 10.69 MB (11212453
bytes) on disk.
- CrashSender1402.exe (1.20 MB)
- iBackup Viewer.exe (8.49 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.00 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.64.00
of iBackup Viewer 3.64.00.
iBackup Viewer 3.64.00 is a program released by the software company iMacTools. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to uninstall iBackup Viewer 3.64.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase iBackup Viewer 3.64.00 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find iBackup Viewer 3.64.00 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iBackup Viewer 3.64.00". The iBackup Viewer 3.64.00 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select iBackup Viewer 3.64.00 in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about iBackup Viewer 3.64.00, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iBackup Viewer 3.64.00:
- The publisher is: http://www.imactools.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iMacTools\iBackup Viewer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall iBackup Viewer 3.64.00.
8. After uninstalling iBackup Viewer 3.64.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong iBackup Viewer 3.64.00 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iBackup Viewer 3.64.00 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall iBackup Viewer 3.64.00 by iMacTools from your computer, nor are we saying that iBackup Viewer 3.64.00 by iMacTools is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall iBackup Viewer 3.64.00 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-08 21:19:07.413