iBackup Viewer 3.64.00
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove iBackup Viewer 3.64.00 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall iBackup Viewer 3.64.00 from your PCiMacTools
. You can find out more on iMacTools or check for application updates here
. More information about iBackup Viewer 3.64.00 can be found at http://www.imactools.com/
. Usually the iBackup Viewer 3.64.00 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iMacTools\iBackup Viewer folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\iMacTools\iBackup Viewer\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove iBackup Viewer 3.64.00. iBackup Viewer.exe is the iBackup Viewer 3.64.00's primary executable file and it takes about 8.49 MB (8905728 bytes) on disk.
iBackup Viewer 3.64.00 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 10.69 MB (11212453
bytes) on disk.
- CrashSender1402.exe (1.20 MB)
- iBackup Viewer.exe (8.49 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.00 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.64.00
of iBackup Viewer 3.64.00.
iBackup Viewer 3.64.00 is a program released by the software company iMacTools. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to uninstall iBackup Viewer 3.64.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase iBackup Viewer 3.64.00 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find iBackup Viewer 3.64.00 or simply click the Search feature and type in "iBackup Viewer 3.64.00". The iBackup Viewer 3.64.00 app will be found automatically. After you click iBackup Viewer 3.64.00 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding iBackup Viewer 3.64.00, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iBackup Viewer 3.64.00:
- The publisher is: http://www.imactools.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iMacTools\iBackup Viewer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall iBackup Viewer 3.64.00.
8. After uninstalling iBackup Viewer 3.64.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong iBackup Viewer 3.64.00 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iBackup Viewer 3.64.00 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall iBackup Viewer 3.64.00 by iMacTools from your computer, nor are we saying that iBackup Viewer 3.64.00 by iMacTools is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall iBackup Viewer 3.64.00 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-08 21:19:07.413