iBackup Viewer 2.20
iBackup Viewer 2.20 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall iBackup Viewer 2.20 from your systemiMacTools
. Check out here
where you can find out more on iMacTools. Please follow http://www.imactools.com/
if you want to read more on iBackup Viewer 2.20 on iMacTools's page. iBackup Viewer 2.20 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iMacTools\iBackup Viewer folder, depending on the user's decision. iBackup Viewer 2.20's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\iMacTools\iBackup Viewer\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is called iBackup Viewer.exe and it has a size of 5.55 MB (5817856 bytes).
iBackup Viewer 2.20 is composed of the following executables which take 8.19 MB (8592073
bytes) on disk:
- CrashSender1402.exe (1.20 MB)
- iBackup Viewer.exe (5.55 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.45 MB)
The current page applies to iBackup Viewer 2.20 version 2.20
iBackup Viewer 2.20 is a program marketed by iMacTools. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove iBackup Viewer 2.20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall iBackup Viewer 2.20 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find iBackup Viewer 2.20 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iBackup Viewer 2.20". If it exists on your system the iBackup Viewer 2.20 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select iBackup Viewer 2.20 in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding iBackup Viewer 2.20, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iBackup Viewer 2.20:
- The publisher is: http://www.imactools.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iMacTools\iBackup Viewer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall iBackup Viewer 2.20.
8. After removing iBackup Viewer 2.20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of iBackup Viewer 2.20 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iBackup Viewer 2.20 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove iBackup Viewer 2.20 by iMacTools from your computer, nor are we saying that iBackup Viewer 2.20 by iMacTools is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove iBackup Viewer 2.20 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-05 14:01:05.960