iBackup Viewer 2.11
iBackup Viewer 2.11 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall iBackup Viewer 2.11 from your systemiMacTools
. More information about iMacTools can be found here
. More data about the app iBackup Viewer 2.11 can be found at http://www.imactools.com/
. iBackup Viewer 2.11 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iBackup Viewer directory, subject to the user's choice. iBackup Viewer 2.11's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\iBackup Viewer\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is named iBackup Viewer.exe and its approximative size is 5.48 MB (5745664 bytes).
iBackup Viewer 2.11 is comprised of the following executables which take 8.13 MB (8519881
bytes) on disk:
- CrashSender1402.exe (1.20 MB)
- iBackup Viewer.exe (5.48 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.45 MB)
The current web page applies to iBackup Viewer 2.11 version 2.11
iBackup Viewer 2.11 is a program offered by iMacTools. Some users try to remove this application. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to remove iBackup Viewer 2.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete iBackup Viewer 2.11 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate iBackup Viewer 2.11 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iBackup Viewer 2.11". If it is installed on your PC the iBackup Viewer 2.11 program will be found very quickly. When you select iBackup Viewer 2.11 in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about iBackup Viewer 2.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iBackup Viewer 2.11:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.imactools.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iBackup Viewer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall iBackup Viewer 2.11.
8. After removing iBackup Viewer 2.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong iBackup Viewer 2.11 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling iBackup Viewer 2.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove iBackup Viewer 2.11 by iMacTools from your PC, we are not saying that iBackup Viewer 2.11 by iMacTools is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove iBackup Viewer 2.11 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-09 10:11:10.313