This page is about iAccess for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall iAccess from your computerHuawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.. You can read more about related to iAccess at http://spes.huawei.com
. iAccess is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SPES5.0\Composites\iAccess directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. iAccess's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SPES5.0\Composites\iAccess\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is called iAccess.exe and occupies 704.00 KB (720896 bytes).
iAccess is comprised of the following executables which take 19.19 MB (20124688
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AdapterDNSTool.exe (44.00 KB)
- DiagnoseTool.exe (392.00 KB)
- iAccess.exe (704.00 KB)
- Logger2.exe (97.48 KB)
- Score.exe (308.00 KB)
- SetUp.exe (238.31 KB)
- uninst.exe (113.32 KB)
- UpdateAwoke.exe (408.00 KB)
- VPNSetup32.exe (6.67 MB)
- VPNSetup64.exe (10.27 MB)
The current page applies to iAccess version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find here a few links to other iAccess releases:
...click to view all...
iAccess is an application marketed by Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to uninstall iAccess is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete iAccess from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate iAccess or simply click the Search feature and type in "iAccess". The iAccess application will be found very quickly. After you click iAccess in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about iAccess, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for iAccess:
- The web site of the application is: http://spes.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SPES5.0\Composites\iAccess\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall iAccess.
8. After removing iAccess, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong iAccess that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling iAccess using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove iAccess by Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that iAccess by Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove iAccess supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 00:09:21.860