i686-5.2.0-win32-dwarf-rt_v4-rev1 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall i686-5.2.0-win32-dwarf-rt_v4-rev1 from your systemMinGW-W64
. More information on MinGW-W64 can be found here
. Detailed information about i686-5.2.0-win32-dwarf-rt_v4-rev1 can be found at https://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw-w64/
. i686-5.2.0-win32-dwarf-rt_v4-rev1 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\mingw-w64\i686-5.2.0-win32-dwarf-rt_v4-rev1 folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. i686-5.2.0-win32-dwarf-rt_v4-rev1's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\mingw-w64\i686-5.2.0-win32-dwarf-rt_v4-rev1\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.73 MB (1809422 bytes) on disk and is labeled i686-w64-mingw32-gcc.exe.
i686-5.2.0-win32-dwarf-rt_v4-rev1 contains of the executables below. They take 183.80 MB (192731834
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (936.00 KB)
- addr2line.exe (812.51 KB)
- ar.exe (838.51 KB)
- as.exe (1.51 MB)
- i686-w64-mingw32-g++.exe (1.73 MB)
- c++filt.exe (811.01 KB)
- cpp.exe (1.73 MB)
- dlltool.exe (869.01 KB)
- dllwrap.exe (54.51 KB)
- dwp.exe (3.17 MB)
- elfedit.exe (40.01 KB)
- i686-w64-mingw32-gcc-ar.exe (65.01 KB)
- i686-w64-mingw32-gcc-nm.exe (65.01 KB)
- i686-w64-mingw32-gcc-ranlib.exe (65.01 KB)
- i686-w64-mingw32-gcc.exe (1.73 MB)
- gcov-tool.exe (1.36 MB)
- gcov.exe (1.37 MB)
- gdb.exe (50.36 KB)
- gdborig.exe (6.82 MB)
- gdbserver.exe (379.44 KB)
- gendef.exe (57.01 KB)
- genidl.exe (76.51 KB)
- genpeimg.exe (31.51 KB)
- i686-w64-mingw32-gfortran.exe (1.73 MB)
- gprof.exe (875.51 KB)
- ld.exe (1.10 MB)
- ld.gold.exe (4.93 MB)
- mingw32-make.exe (227.51 KB)
- nm.exe (822.51 KB)
- objcopy.exe (981.01 KB)
- objdump.exe (1.48 MB)
- ranlib.exe (838.51 KB)
- readelf.exe (451.01 KB)
- size.exe (813.51 KB)
- strings.exe (813.01 KB)
- strip.exe (981.01 KB)
- widl.exe (434.51 KB)
- windmc.exe (837.01 KB)
- windres.exe (925.01 KB)
- cc1.exe (18.00 MB)
- cc1obj.exe (18.19 MB)
- cc1objplus.exe (19.23 MB)
- cc1plus.exe (19.04 MB)
- collect2.exe (1.40 MB)
- f951.exe (18.74 MB)
- lto-wrapper.exe (1.58 MB)
- lto1.exe (17.32 MB)
- fixincl.exe (126.01 KB)
- python2.exe (46.02 KB)
- wininst-6.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-7.1.exe (64.00 KB)
- wininst-8.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-9.0-amd64.exe (218.50 KB)
- wininst-9.0.exe (191.50 KB)
The current page applies to i686-5.2.0-win32-dwarf-rt_v4-rev1 version 6865.2.03241
i686-5.2.0-win32-dwarf-rt_v4-rev1 is an application released by MinGW-W64. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall i686-5.2.0-win32-dwarf-rt_v4-rev1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall i686-5.2.0-win32-dwarf-rt_v4-rev1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate i686-5.2.0-win32-dwarf-rt_v4-rev1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "i686-5.2.0-win32-dwarf-rt_v4-rev1". The i686-5.2.0-win32-dwarf-rt_v4-rev1 program will be found very quickly. When you select i686-5.2.0-win32-dwarf-rt_v4-rev1 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding i686-5.2.0-win32-dwarf-rt_v4-rev1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for i686-5.2.0-win32-dwarf-rt_v4-rev1:
- The software company is: https://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw-w64/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\mingw-w64\i686-5.2.0-win32-dwarf-rt_v4-rev1\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove i686-5.2.0-win32-dwarf-rt_v4-rev1.
8. After removing i686-5.2.0-win32-dwarf-rt_v4-rev1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong i686-5.2.0-win32-dwarf-rt_v4-rev1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling i686-5.2.0-win32-dwarf-rt_v4-rev1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall i686-5.2.0-win32-dwarf-rt_v4-rev1 by MinGW-W64 from your computer, nor are we saying that i686-5.2.0-win32-dwarf-rt_v4-rev1 by MinGW-W64 is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall i686-5.2.0-win32-dwarf-rt_v4-rev1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-14 00:41:24.097