You can find on this page details on how to remove i1Profiler for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall i1Profiler from your systemX-Rite
. You can find out more on X-Rite or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on i1Profiler at http://www.xrite.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\X-Rite\i1Profiler folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for i1Profiler is C:\Program Files (x86)\X-Rite\i1Profiler\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled i1Profiler.exe and occupies 30.53 MB (32016832 bytes).
i1Profiler contains of the executables below. They take 34.85 MB (36547153
bytes) on disk.
- i1Profiler.exe (30.53 MB)
- i1ProfilerTray.exe (2.41 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- XRGamma.exe (784.00 KB)
This web page is about i1Profiler version 184.108.40.20696
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of i1Profiler:
...click to view all...
i1Profiler is a program by the software company X-Rite. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove i1Profiler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove i1Profiler from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate i1Profiler or simply click the Search field and type in "i1Profiler". The i1Profiler program will be found very quickly. When you click i1Profiler in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about i1Profiler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for i1Profiler:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.xrite.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\X-Rite\i1Profiler\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall i1Profiler.
8. After uninstalling i1Profiler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of i1Profiler which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing i1Profiler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall i1Profiler by X-Rite from your computer, nor are we saying that i1Profiler by X-Rite is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall i1Profiler in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-31 04:11:32.567