i-Menu 3.9 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall i-Menu 3.9 from your systemAOC
. Take a look here
for more details on AOC. Please follow http://www.aoc.com/
if you want to read more on i-Menu 3.9 on AOC's page. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\i-Menu folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing i-Menu 3.9 is C:\Program Files (x86)\i-Menu\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. i-Menu.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.36 MB (2470720 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside i-Menu 3.9. They take about 3.02 MB (3166298
bytes) on disk.
- i-Menu.exe (2.36 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The current web page applies to i-Menu 3.9 version 3.9
i-Menu 3.9 is an application offered by AOC. Frequently, users want to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to erase i-Menu 3.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove i-Menu 3.9 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate i-Menu 3.9 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "i-Menu 3.9". If it exists on your system the i-Menu 3.9 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select i-Menu 3.9 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about i-Menu 3.9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for i-Menu 3.9:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.aoc.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\i-Menu\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall i-Menu 3.9.
8. After uninstalling i-Menu 3.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of i-Menu 3.9 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing i-Menu 3.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall i-Menu 3.9 by AOC from your PC, we are not saying that i-Menu 3.9 by AOC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall i-Menu 3.9 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-21 16:29:14.740