i-Menu 1.2 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall i-Menu 1.2 from your computerAOC
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on AOC. You can see more info about i-Menu 1.2 at http://www.aoc.com/
. i-Menu 1.2 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\i-Menu folder, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling i-Menu 1.2 is C:\Program Files\i-Menu\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. i-Menu 1.2's main file takes about 2.23 MB (2333696 bytes) and is named i-Menu.exe.
The executables below are part of i-Menu 1.2. They occupy an average of 2.95 MB (3089210
bytes) on disk.
- i-Menu.exe (2.23 MB)
- install.exe (58.53 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
This data is about i-Menu 1.2 version 1.2
i-Menu 1.2 is a program released by AOC. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to erase i-Menu 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall i-Menu 1.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate i-Menu 1.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "i-Menu 1.2". If it is installed on your PC the i-Menu 1.2 application will be found very quickly. After you select i-Menu 1.2 in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about i-Menu 1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for i-Menu 1.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.aoc.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\i-Menu\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall i-Menu 1.2.
8. After removing i-Menu 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of i-Menu 1.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling i-Menu 1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall i-Menu 1.2 by AOC from your PC, nor are we saying that i-Menu 1.2 by AOC is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall i-Menu 1.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 09:37:57.813