This page contains complete information on how to remove i-Catcher 2.2 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall i-Catcher 2.2 from your systemiCode Systems
. More information on iCode Systems can be seen here
. More details about i-Catcher 2.2 can be found at http://www.icode.co.uk/icatcher/
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\iCatcher directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\iCatcher\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall i-Catcher 2.2. i-Catcher 2.2's primary file takes around 1.71 MB (1790010 bytes) and its name is iCatcher.exe.
The following executables are contained in i-Catcher 2.2. They take 2.45 MB (2573750
bytes) on disk.
- iCatcher.exe (1.71 MB)
- iCatcherTools.exe (112.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (653.37 KB)
This web page is about i-Catcher 2.2 version 2.2
i-Catcher 2.2 is a program marketed by the software company iCode Systems. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall i-Catcher 2.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase i-Catcher 2.2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate i-Catcher 2.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "i-Catcher 2.2". The i-Catcher 2.2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select i-Catcher 2.2 in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about i-Catcher 2.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for i-Catcher 2.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.icode.co.uk/icatcher/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\iCatcher\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall i-Catcher 2.2.
8. After removing i-Catcher 2.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong i-Catcher 2.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing i-Catcher 2.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove i-Catcher 2.2 by iCode Systems from your PC, nor are we saying that i-Catcher 2.2 by iCode Systems is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove i-Catcher 2.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 03:53:02.367