This web page is about iÆ»¹û for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall iÆ»¹û from your computeriApple Software
. Take a look here
where you can read more on iApple Software. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iApple Software\iApple directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for iÆ»¹û is C:\Program Files (x86)\iApple Software\iApple\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is named iApple.exe and its approximative size is 2.94 MB (3086944 bytes).
The executable files below are part of iÆ»¹û. They take an average of 4.75 MB (4985704
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- iApple.exe (2.94 MB)
- iAppleCrashReportM.exe (176.59 KB)
- iAppleDevice.exe (113.59 KB)
- iAppleHelper.exe (87.59 KB)
- IosUsbDetect.exe (1.22 MB)
- uninst.exe (227.38 KB)
This data is about iÆ»¹û version 18.104.22.168.0
only. For other iÆ»¹û versions please click below:
iÆ»¹û is an application offered by the software company iApple Software. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase iÆ»¹û is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall iÆ»¹û from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate iÆ»¹û or simply activate the Search feature and type in "iÆ»¹û". The iÆ»¹û application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click iÆ»¹û in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about iÆ»¹û, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall iÆ»¹û.
8. After removing iÆ»¹û, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of iÆ»¹û which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing iÆ»¹û using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall iÆ»¹û by iApple Software from your computer, we are not saying that iÆ»¹û by iApple Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall iÆ»¹û in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-30 11:48:12.940