This web page contains thorough information on how to remove hypatia 0.5.37 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall hypatia 0.5.37 from your computerA. Gupta, F. Medrano, J. Manuch, and L. Stacho
. More information about A. Gupta, F. Medrano, J. Manuch, and L. Stacho can be found here
. hypatia 0.5.37 is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\hypatia directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for hypatia 0.5.37 is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\hypatia\Uninstall hypatia.exe. hypatia.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 95.45 MB (100088176 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside hypatia 0.5.37. They occupy about 108.18 MB (113438224
bytes) on disk.
- hypatia.exe (95.45 MB)
- Uninstall hypatia.exe (299.50 KB)
- bpsl.exe (12.28 MB)
- elevate.exe (121.37 KB)
- windows-trash.exe (44.36 KB)
The current web page applies to hypatia 0.5.37 version 0.5.37
hypatia 0.5.37 is a program offered by the software company A. Gupta, F. Medrano, J. Manuch, and L. Stacho. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to uninstall hypatia 0.5.37 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall hypatia 0.5.37 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate hypatia 0.5.37 or simply click the Search feature and type in "hypatia 0.5.37". If it is installed on your PC the hypatia 0.5.37 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click hypatia 0.5.37 in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about hypatia 0.5.37, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall hypatia 0.5.37.
8. After uninstalling hypatia 0.5.37, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong hypatia 0.5.37 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing hypatia 0.5.37 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall hypatia 0.5.37 by A. Gupta, F. Medrano, J. Manuch, and L. Stacho from your computer, we are not saying that hypatia 0.5.37 by A. Gupta, F. Medrano, J. Manuch, and L. Stacho is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall hypatia 0.5.37 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 13:54:00.850