You can find below detailed information on how to remove hr2 RadioRecorder for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall hr2 RadioRecorder from your systemTobit.Software
. Check out here
for more details on Tobit.Software. Click on http://www.tobit.com
to get more details about hr2 RadioRecorder on Tobit.Software's website. C:\Windows\RXSUnins.exe is the full command line if you want to remove hr2 RadioRecorder. The program's main executable file occupies 6.61 MB (6929752 bytes) on disk and is labeled rfx-client.exe.
The executables below are part of hr2 RadioRecorder. They take about 7.26 MB (7616096
bytes) on disk.
- rfx-client.exe (6.61 MB)
- rfx-tray.exe (670.26 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2
of hr2 RadioRecorder.
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall hr2 RadioRecorder.The files below remain on your disk by hr2 RadioRecorder's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\hr2 RadioRecorder.LNK
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Tobit Radio.fx Server 16
hr2 RadioRecorder is a program offered by the software company Tobit.Software. Some users want to erase this application. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK way to erase hr2 RadioRecorder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase hr2 RadioRecorder from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find hr2 RadioRecorder or simply click the Search feature and type in "hr2 RadioRecorder". The hr2 RadioRecorder program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click hr2 RadioRecorder in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about hr2 RadioRecorder, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for hr2 RadioRecorder:
- The publisher is: http://www.tobit.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\RXSUnins.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall hr2 RadioRecorder.
8. After uninstalling hr2 RadioRecorder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of hr2 RadioRecorder which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing hr2 RadioRecorder with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove hr2 RadioRecorder by Tobit.Software from your computer, nor are we saying that hr2 RadioRecorder by Tobit.Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove hr2 RadioRecorder in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-10 14:24:01.703