You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall hostsController (3.1) for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall hostsController (3.1) from your PCVanceLanceDance
. Take a look here
for more info on VanceLanceDance. More info about the program hostsController (3.1) can be seen at http://vancelancedance.wordpress.com/apps/hostscontroller
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\hostsController directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling hostsController (3.1) is C:\Program Files (x86)\hostsController\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. hostsController (3.1)'s main file takes around 889.00 KB (910336 bytes) and is called hostscontroller.exe.
The following executables are installed together with hostsController (3.1). They take about 1.59 MB (1672225
bytes) on disk.
- hostscontroller.exe (889.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (744.03 KB)
The current page applies to hostsController (3.1) version 3.1
hostsController (3.1) is an application released by the software company VanceLanceDance. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to uninstall hostsController (3.1) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase hostsController (3.1) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate hostsController (3.1) or simply activate the Search field and type in "hostsController (3.1)". If it exists on your system the hostsController (3.1) program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click hostsController (3.1) in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding hostsController (3.1), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for hostsController (3.1):
- The web site of the application is: http://vancelancedance.wordpress.com/apps/hostscontroller
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\hostsController\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove hostsController (3.1).
8. After uninstalling hostsController (3.1), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong hostsController (3.1) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling hostsController (3.1) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall hostsController (3.1) by VanceLanceDance from your computer, nor are we saying that hostsController (3.1) by VanceLanceDance is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall hostsController (3.1) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-14 18:26:05.307