holasearch toolbar on IE
This web page is about holasearch toolbar on IE for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall holasearch toolbar on IE from your computerholasearch
. More information on holasearch can be seen here
. Usually the holasearch toolbar on IE program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\holasearch\holasearch\22.214.171.124 directory, depending on the user's option during install. holasearch toolbar on IE's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\holasearch\holasearch\126.96.36.199\GUninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file is named GUninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 380.50 KB (389632 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in holasearch toolbar on IE. They take 579.23 KB (593134
bytes) on disk.
- GUninstaller.exe (380.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (198.73 KB)
The current page applies to holasearch toolbar on IE version 188.8.131.52
If you are manually uninstalling holasearch toolbar on IE we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall holasearch toolbar on IE from your computer:
The files below are left behind on your disk by holasearch toolbar on IE's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\com.apple.IE.client.resources
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\SyncServices\Clients\com.apple.IE
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Movies Toolbar\Datamngr\SRTOOL~1\IE
Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\com.apple.IE.client.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\com.apple.IE.client.resources\Description.plist
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\com.apple.IE.client.resources\English.lproj\Localizable.strings
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\com.apple.IE.client_main.dll
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
holasearch toolbar on IE is an application released by the software company holasearch. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase holasearch toolbar on IE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall holasearch toolbar on IE from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate holasearch toolbar on IE or simply click the Search field and type in "holasearch toolbar on IE". If it is installed on your PC the holasearch toolbar on IE program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click holasearch toolbar on IE in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about holasearch toolbar on IE, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall holasearch toolbar on IE.
8. After removing holasearch toolbar on IE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong holasearch toolbar on IE which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling holasearch toolbar on IE using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove holasearch toolbar on IE by holasearch from your computer, nor are we saying that holasearch toolbar on IE by holasearch is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove holasearch toolbar on IE in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-16 08:18:00.390