hide.me VPN 1.2.6
This page is about hide.me VPN 1.2.6 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall hide.me VPN 1.2.6 from your computereVenture Limited
. More information about eVenture Limited can be found here
. Click on https://hide.me
to get more info about hide.me VPN 1.2.6 on eVenture Limited's website. hide.me VPN 1.2.6 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\hide.me VPN directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for removing hide.me VPN 1.2.6 is C:\Program Files\hide.me VPN\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Hide.me.exe is the hide.me VPN 1.2.6's main executable file and it takes about 1.81 MB (1897168 bytes) on disk.
hide.me VPN 1.2.6 contains of the executables below. They take 6.85 MB (7178449
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Hide.me.exe (1.81 MB)
- unins000.exe (764.16 KB)
- Updater.exe (527.70 KB)
- vpnsvc.exe (188.20 KB)
- nvspbind.exe (73.00 KB)
- openvpn.exe (835.13 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (81.00 KB)
- nvspbind.exe (58.00 KB)
- openvpn.exe (710.63 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (76.50 KB)
- nvspbind.exe (70.00 KB)
- openvpn.exe (835.84 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
- openvpn.exe (711.34 KB)
- devcon.exe (76.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.6
of hide.me VPN 1.2.6.
If you're planning to uninstall hide.me VPN 1.2.6 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below were left behind on your disk by hide.me VPN 1.2.6's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\hide.me VPN.lnk
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\hide.me VPN\Hide.me.exe
hide.me VPN 1.2.6 is an application marketed by the software company eVenture Limited. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase hide.me VPN 1.2.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove hide.me VPN 1.2.6 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate hide.me VPN 1.2.6 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "hide.me VPN 1.2.6". If it is installed on your PC the hide.me VPN 1.2.6 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select hide.me VPN 1.2.6 in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about hide.me VPN 1.2.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for hide.me VPN 1.2.6:
- The web site of the application is: https://hide.me
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\hide.me VPN\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove hide.me VPN 1.2.6.
8. After removing hide.me VPN 1.2.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of hide.me VPN 1.2.6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling hide.me VPN 1.2.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall hide.me VPN 1.2.6 by eVenture Limited from your computer, we are not saying that hide.me VPN 1.2.6 by eVenture Limited is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall hide.me VPN 1.2.6 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 17:44:56.020