haneWIN NFS Server 1.2.29
This info is about haneWIN NFS Server 1.2.29 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall haneWIN NFS Server 1.2.29 from your systemDr. Hanewinkel
. More data about Dr. Hanewinkel can be found here
. haneWIN NFS Server 1.2.29 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\nfsd folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for haneWIN NFS Server 1.2.29 is C:\Program Files\nfsd\unins000.exe. nfsd.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 230.50 KB (236032 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside haneWIN NFS Server 1.2.29. They occupy about 1.28 MB (1346334
bytes) on disk.
- nfsd.exe (230.50 KB)
- nfssrv.exe (264.50 KB)
- pmapd.exe (121.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.29
of haneWIN NFS Server 1.2.29.
haneWIN NFS Server 1.2.29 is an application offered by Dr. Hanewinkel. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to remove haneWIN NFS Server 1.2.29 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete haneWIN NFS Server 1.2.29 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate haneWIN NFS Server 1.2.29 or simply activate the Search field and type in "haneWIN NFS Server 1.2.29". If it exists on your system the haneWIN NFS Server 1.2.29 application will be found very quickly. When you click haneWIN NFS Server 1.2.29 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding haneWIN NFS Server 1.2.29, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall haneWIN NFS Server 1.2.29.
8. After removing haneWIN NFS Server 1.2.29, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of haneWIN NFS Server 1.2.29 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing haneWIN NFS Server 1.2.29 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove haneWIN NFS Server 1.2.29 by Dr. Hanewinkel from your PC, we are not saying that haneWIN NFS Server 1.2.29 by Dr. Hanewinkel is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove haneWIN NFS Server 1.2.29 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-08 07:46:08.687