haneWIN NFS Server 1.2.14
haneWIN NFS Server 1.2.14 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall haneWIN NFS Server 1.2.14 from your computerDr. Hanewinkel
. More info about Dr. Hanewinkel can be found here
. haneWIN NFS Server 1.2.14 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\nfsd directory, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall haneWIN NFS Server 1.2.14 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\nfsd\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. nfsd.exe is the haneWIN NFS Server 1.2.14's main executable file and it occupies around 219.50 KB (224768 bytes) on disk.
haneWIN NFS Server 1.2.14 is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.22 MB (1277706
bytes) on disk:
- nfsd.exe (219.50 KB)
- nfssrv.exe (253.50 KB)
- pmapd.exe (121.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (653.26 KB)
This info is about haneWIN NFS Server 1.2.14 version 1.2.14
haneWIN NFS Server 1.2.14 is an application marketed by Dr. Hanewinkel. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase haneWIN NFS Server 1.2.14 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete haneWIN NFS Server 1.2.14 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find haneWIN NFS Server 1.2.14 or simply click the Search feature and type in "haneWIN NFS Server 1.2.14". If it is installed on your PC the haneWIN NFS Server 1.2.14 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click haneWIN NFS Server 1.2.14 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding haneWIN NFS Server 1.2.14, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove haneWIN NFS Server 1.2.14.
8. After uninstalling haneWIN NFS Server 1.2.14, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong haneWIN NFS Server 1.2.14 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing haneWIN NFS Server 1.2.14 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove haneWIN NFS Server 1.2.14 by Dr. Hanewinkel from your PC, nor are we saying that haneWIN NFS Server 1.2.14 by Dr. Hanewinkel is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove haneWIN NFS Server 1.2.14 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-04-08 12:58:41.590