haneWIN NFS Server 1.1.69
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall haneWIN NFS Server 1.1.69 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall haneWIN NFS Server 1.1.69 from your PCDr. Hanewinkel
. More info about Dr. Hanewinkel can be found here
. Usually the haneWIN NFS Server 1.1.69 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\nfsd directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\nfsd\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall haneWIN NFS Server 1.1.69. The application's main executable file is named nfsd.exe and its approximative size is 145.50 KB (148992 bytes).
The executables below are part of haneWIN NFS Server 1.1.69. They occupy an average of 1.02 MB (1066250
bytes) on disk.
- nfsd.exe (145.50 KB)
- nfssrv.exe (166.00 KB)
- pmapd.exe (76.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (653.26 KB)
The current web page applies to haneWIN NFS Server 1.1.69 version 1.1.69
haneWIN NFS Server 1.1.69 is a program released by Dr. Hanewinkel. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to remove haneWIN NFS Server 1.1.69 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete haneWIN NFS Server 1.1.69 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find haneWIN NFS Server 1.1.69 or simply click the Search field and type in "haneWIN NFS Server 1.1.69". If it is installed on your PC the haneWIN NFS Server 1.1.69 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select haneWIN NFS Server 1.1.69 in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding haneWIN NFS Server 1.1.69, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall haneWIN NFS Server 1.1.69.
8. After removing haneWIN NFS Server 1.1.69, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of haneWIN NFS Server 1.1.69 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing haneWIN NFS Server 1.1.69 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove haneWIN NFS Server 1.1.69 by Dr. Hanewinkel from your computer, we are not saying that haneWIN NFS Server 1.1.69 by Dr. Hanewinkel is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove haneWIN NFS Server 1.1.69 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-11 17:00:19.937