gtaTournament SanAndreas 0.3c
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall gtaTournament SanAndreas 0.3c for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall gtaTournament SanAndreas 0.3c from your PCDracoBlue
. You can read more on DracoBlue or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.gtaT.org
if you want to read more on gtaTournament SanAndreas 0.3c on DracoBlue's web page. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Gta San Andreas directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove gtaTournament SanAndreas 0.3c by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Gta San Andreas\unins001.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named gtatlauncher.exe and occupies 572.00 KB (585728 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside gtaTournament SanAndreas 0.3c. They take about 16.97 MB (17794086
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- gta_sa.exe (13.72 MB)
- hlm-intro.exe (63.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- unins001.exe (652.34 KB)
- gtatlauncher.exe (572.00 KB)
- gtatmsg.exe (29.00 KB)
- gtaturl.exe (104.50 KB)
- Server.exe (747.00 KB)
The current web page applies to gtaTournament SanAndreas 0.3c version 0.3
gtaTournament SanAndreas 0.3c is an application offered by DracoBlue. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to erase gtaTournament SanAndreas 0.3c is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete gtaTournament SanAndreas 0.3c from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find gtaTournament SanAndreas 0.3c or simply click the Search field and type in "gtaTournament SanAndreas 0.3c". The gtaTournament SanAndreas 0.3c app will be found very quickly. When you click gtaTournament SanAndreas 0.3c in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about gtaTournament SanAndreas 0.3c, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for gtaTournament SanAndreas 0.3c:
- The publisher is: http://www.gtaT.org
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Gta San Andreas\unins001.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove gtaTournament SanAndreas 0.3c.
8. After uninstalling gtaTournament SanAndreas 0.3c, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of gtaTournament SanAndreas 0.3c which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling gtaTournament SanAndreas 0.3c with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove gtaTournament SanAndreas 0.3c by DracoBlue from your PC, nor are we saying that gtaTournament SanAndreas 0.3c by DracoBlue is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove gtaTournament SanAndreas 0.3c supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-27 12:58:17.820