gretl version 1.9.9cvs
This web page is about gretl version 1.9.9cvs for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall gretl version 1.9.9cvs from your PCThe gretl team
. Further information on The gretl team can be seen here
. More details about the app gretl version 1.9.9cvs can be seen at http://gretl.sourceforge.net/
. gretl version 1.9.9cvs is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gretl directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing gretl version 1.9.9cvs is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gretl\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. gretlw32.exe is the gretl version 1.9.9cvs's primary executable file and it occupies circa 1,004.50 KB (1028608 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of gretl version 1.9.9cvs. They occupy an average of 3.02 MB (3169566
bytes) on disk.
- gretlcli.exe (21.00 KB)
- gretlw32.exe (1,004.50 KB)
- gretl_updater.exe (36.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- wgnuplot.exe (1.30 MB)
The current page applies to gretl version 1.9.9cvs version 1.9.9
gretl version 1.9.9cvs is a program released by the software company The gretl team. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to erase gretl version 1.9.9cvs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove gretl version 1.9.9cvs from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find gretl version 1.9.9cvs or simply activate the Search field and type in "gretl version 1.9.9cvs". If it exists on your system the gretl version 1.9.9cvs app will be found automatically. When you select gretl version 1.9.9cvs in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about gretl version 1.9.9cvs, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for gretl version 1.9.9cvs:
- The web site of the program is: http://gretl.sourceforge.net/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gretl\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove gretl version 1.9.9cvs.
8. After removing gretl version 1.9.9cvs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong gretl version 1.9.9cvs that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling gretl version 1.9.9cvs with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove gretl version 1.9.9cvs by The gretl team from your PC, we are not saying that gretl version 1.9.9cvs by The gretl team is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove gretl version 1.9.9cvs in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-24 10:08:14.087