gretl version 1.9.11
gretl version 1.9.11 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall gretl version 1.9.11 from your PCThe gretl team
. Take a look here
where you can read more on The gretl team. Please open http://gretl.sourceforge.net/
if you want to read more on gretl version 1.9.11 on The gretl team's page. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gretl directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for gretl version 1.9.11 is C:\Program Files (x86)\gretl\unins000.exe. gretlw32.exe is the gretl version 1.9.11's main executable file and it takes approximately 1,009.50 KB (1033728 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in gretl version 1.9.11. They occupy 3.03 MB (3181542
bytes) on disk.
- gretlcli.exe (20.50 KB)
- gretlw32.exe (1,009.50 KB)
- gretl_updater.exe (36.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.97 KB)
- wgnuplot.exe (1.31 MB)
The current web page applies to gretl version 1.9.11 version 1.9.11
gretl version 1.9.11 is a program released by the software company The gretl team. Some users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to erase gretl version 1.9.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove gretl version 1.9.11 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find gretl version 1.9.11 or simply click the Search feature and type in "gretl version 1.9.11". The gretl version 1.9.11 application will be found very quickly. When you select gretl version 1.9.11 in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about gretl version 1.9.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for gretl version 1.9.11:
- The web site of the application is: http://gretl.sourceforge.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\gretl\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall gretl version 1.9.11.
8. After removing gretl version 1.9.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of gretl version 1.9.11 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing gretl version 1.9.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove gretl version 1.9.11 by The gretl team from your PC, we are not saying that gretl version 1.9.11 by The gretl team is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove gretl version 1.9.11 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-22 05:17:48.803