gretl version 1.9.10
This web page contains complete information on how to remove gretl version 1.9.10 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall gretl version 1.9.10 from your computerThe gretl team
. You can read more on The gretl team or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://gretl.sourceforge.net/
if you want to read more on gretl version 1.9.10 on The gretl team's web page. gretl version 1.9.10 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gretl directory, regulated by the user's decision. "C:\Program Files (x86)\gretl\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove gretl version 1.9.10. gretlw32.exe is the gretl version 1.9.10's primary executable file and it occupies circa 1,006.00 KB (1030144 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of gretl version 1.9.10. They occupy about 3.03 MB (3176222
bytes) on disk.
- gretlcli.exe (20.50 KB)
- gretlw32.exe (1,006.00 KB)
- gretl_updater.exe (36.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- wgnuplot.exe (1.31 MB)
This info is about gretl version 1.9.10 version 1.9.10
gretl version 1.9.10 is a program marketed by the software company The gretl team. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to erase gretl version 1.9.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase gretl version 1.9.10 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate gretl version 1.9.10 or simply click the Search field and type in "gretl version 1.9.10". If it exists on your system the gretl version 1.9.10 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click gretl version 1.9.10 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding gretl version 1.9.10, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for gretl version 1.9.10:
- The web site of the program is: http://gretl.sourceforge.net/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gretl\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall gretl version 1.9.10.
8. After removing gretl version 1.9.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong gretl version 1.9.10 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling gretl version 1.9.10 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove gretl version 1.9.10 by The gretl team from your computer, nor are we saying that gretl version 1.9.10 by The gretl team is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove gretl version 1.9.10 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 18:02:17.663