gnuplot 5.2 patchlevel 3
gnuplot 5.2 patchlevel 3 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall gnuplot 5.2 patchlevel 3 from your systemgnuplot development team
. You can find out more on gnuplot development team or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about gnuplot 5.2 patchlevel 3 at http://www.gnuplot.info/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\gnuplot directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\gnuplot\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall gnuplot 5.2 patchlevel 3. gnuplot 5.2 patchlevel 3's main file takes about 1.99 MB (2089472 bytes) and is named gnuplot.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside gnuplot 5.2 patchlevel 3. They occupy about 7.49 MB (7850193
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.37 MB)
- gnuplot.exe (1.99 MB)
- wgnuplot.exe (2.04 MB)
- wgnuplot_pipes.exe (2.04 MB)
- bf_test.exe (40.00 KB)
The current page applies to gnuplot 5.2 patchlevel 3 version 5.23
gnuplot 5.2 patchlevel 3 is an application released by the software company gnuplot development team. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to uninstall gnuplot 5.2 patchlevel 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase gnuplot 5.2 patchlevel 3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find gnuplot 5.2 patchlevel 3 or simply click the Search field and type in "gnuplot 5.2 patchlevel 3". The gnuplot 5.2 patchlevel 3 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select gnuplot 5.2 patchlevel 3 in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about gnuplot 5.2 patchlevel 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for gnuplot 5.2 patchlevel 3:
- The publisher is: http://www.gnuplot.info/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\gnuplot\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall gnuplot 5.2 patchlevel 3.
8. After removing gnuplot 5.2 patchlevel 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong gnuplot 5.2 patchlevel 3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing gnuplot 5.2 patchlevel 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall gnuplot 5.2 patchlevel 3 by gnuplot development team from your computer, nor are we saying that gnuplot 5.2 patchlevel 3 by gnuplot development team is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall gnuplot 5.2 patchlevel 3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-21 11:17:21.950