gnome-icon-theme is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall gnome-icon-theme from your systemniivu
. Additional info about niivu can be found here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gnome-icon-theme folder (same installation drive as Windows). gnome-icon-theme's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\gnome-icon-theme\Uninstall iPack.exe. iPack_Installer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 968.00 KB (991232 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of gnome-icon-theme. They occupy an average of 1,019.00 KB (1043456
bytes) on disk.
- iPack_Installer.exe (968.00 KB)
- Uninstall iPack.exe (51.00 KB)
gnome-icon-theme is a program by niivu. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to remove gnome-icon-theme is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete gnome-icon-theme from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find gnome-icon-theme or simply click the Search field and type in "gnome-icon-theme". The gnome-icon-theme application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select gnome-icon-theme in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding gnome-icon-theme, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall gnome-icon-theme.
8. After uninstalling gnome-icon-theme, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong gnome-icon-theme that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling gnome-icon-theme with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall gnome-icon-theme by niivu from your PC, nor are we saying that gnome-icon-theme by niivu is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall gnome-icon-theme in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-01 14:13:41.253