You can find on this page details on how to uninstall gile[s] V1.36 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall gile[s] V1.36 from your systemMikkel Fredborg
. Open here
where you can find out more on Mikkel Fredborg. More details about the application gile[s] V1.36 can be found at http://www.frecle.net/giles
. gile[s] V1.36 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gile[s] directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. "C:\Program Files (x86)\gile[s]\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall gile[s] V1.36. gile[s] V1.36's primary file takes around 917.00 KB (939008 bytes) and is called gile[s].exe.
gile[s] V1.36 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 992.45 KB (1016265
bytes) on disk.
- gile[s].exe (917.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (75.45 KB)
The current web page applies to gile[s] V1.36 version 1.36
gile[s] V1.36 is an application released by the software company Mikkel Fredborg. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to uninstall gile[s] V1.36 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove gile[s] V1.36 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find gile[s] V1.36 or simply click the Search feature and type in "gile[s] V1.36". If it is installed on your PC the gile[s] V1.36 program will be found automatically. When you click gile[s] V1.36 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding gile[s] V1.36, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for gile[s] V1.36:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.frecle.net/giles
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gile[s]\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall gile[s] V1.36.
8. After uninstalling gile[s] V1.36, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong gile[s] V1.36 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling gile[s] V1.36 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall gile[s] V1.36 by Mikkel Fredborg from your PC, nor are we saying that gile[s] V1.36 by Mikkel Fredborg is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall gile[s] V1.36 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-12 21:00:36.193