A guide to uninstall getsav-in from your system
This web page is about getsav-in for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by Adpeak, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Adpeak, Inc.. You can read more about related to getsav-in at http://www.getsav-in.com
. Usually the getsav-in application is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsav-in folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling getsav-in is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsav-in\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. uninst.exe is the getsav-in's primary executable file and it takes approximately 67.17 KB (68782 bytes) on disk.
getsav-in is comprised of the following executables which take 548.17 KB (561326
bytes) on disk:
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.17 KB)
This info is about getsav-in version 1.1367200518
only. You can find below a few links to other getsav-in releases:
...click to view all...
How to remove getsav-in from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
getsav-in is an application by the software company Adpeak, Inc.. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY action to uninstall getsav-in is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find getsav-in or simply activate the Search feature and type in "getsav-in". If it exists on your system the getsav-in app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click getsav-in in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about getsav-in, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for getsav-in:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.getsav-in.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsav-in\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove getsav-in.
8. After uninstalling getsav-in, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong getsav-in which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing getsav-in using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall getsav-in by Adpeak, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that getsav-in by Adpeak, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall getsav-in in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-10-02 19:56:20.910