get it on CD
A guide to uninstall get it on CD from your computer
This page contains thorough information on how to remove get it on CD for Windows. It was coded for Windows by Steinberg
. More info about Steinberg can be read here
. Click on www.steinberg.net
to get more info about get it on CD on Steinberg's website. get it on CD is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Steinberg\get it on CD folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files\Steinberg\get it on CD\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall get it on CD. The application's main executable file is called get it on CD.exe and occupies 1.33 MB (1394332 bytes).
get it on CD is composed of the following executables which take 8.34 MB (8747186
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CDWizard.exe (3.38 MB)
- get it on CD.exe (1.33 MB)
- MultiCopy.exe (1.11 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (194.00 KB)
- ImageViewer.exe (796.00 KB)
- audio_folder.exe (20.00 KB)
- cd.exe (20.00 KB)
- Tracer.exe (68.00 KB)
- asapi.exe (1.07 MB)
- drvreg.exe (367.50 KB)
- SystemInfo.exe (20.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of get it on CD.
A way to remove get it on CD from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
get it on CD is a program by Steinberg. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall get it on CD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate get it on CD or simply click the Search feature and type in "get it on CD". If it is installed on your PC the get it on CD application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click get it on CD in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about get it on CD, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for get it on CD:
- The software company is: www.steinberg.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Steinberg\get it on CD\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove get it on CD.
8. After removing get it on CD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of get it on CD that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling get it on CD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows Vista (6.0)
- Windows XP (5.1)
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall get it on CD by Steinberg from your PC, we are not saying that get it on CD by Steinberg is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall get it on CD in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 22:04:51.313