This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall get_iplayer 3.20.0 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall get_iplayer 3.20.0 from your systemThe get_iplayer Contributors
. Check out here
where you can find out more on The get_iplayer Contributors. You can get more details related to get_iplayer 3.20.0 at https://github.com/get-iplayer/get_iplayer
. get_iplayer 3.20.0 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\get_iplayer directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. get_iplayer 3.20.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\get_iplayer\unins000.exe. unins000.exe is the get_iplayer 3.20.0's primary executable file and it takes about 1.17 MB (1226485 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside get_iplayer 3.20.0. They occupy about 46.39 MB (48640259
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
- perl.exe (38.50 KB)
- AtomicParsley.exe (463.01 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (44.73 MB)
This page is about get_iplayer 3.20.0 version 3.20.0
get_iplayer 3.20.0 is a program marketed by The get_iplayer Contributors. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall get_iplayer 3.20.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase get_iplayer 3.20.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate get_iplayer 3.20.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "get_iplayer 3.20.0". If it is installed on your PC the get_iplayer 3.20.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select get_iplayer 3.20.0 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding get_iplayer 3.20.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for get_iplayer 3.20.0:
- The software company is: https://github.com/get-iplayer/get_iplayer
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\get_iplayer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove get_iplayer 3.20.0.
8. After uninstalling get_iplayer 3.20.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong get_iplayer 3.20.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing get_iplayer 3.20.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall get_iplayer 3.20.0 by The get_iplayer Contributors from your computer, we are not saying that get_iplayer 3.20.0 by The get_iplayer Contributors is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall get_iplayer 3.20.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-02-26 22:21:20.840