get_iplayer 3.09.0 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall get_iplayer 3.09.0 from your systemThe get_iplayer Contributors
. You can find out more on The get_iplayer Contributors or check for application updates here
. Please open https://github.com/get-iplayer/get_iplayer
if you want to read more on get_iplayer 3.09.0 on The get_iplayer Contributors's web page. get_iplayer 3.09.0 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\get_iplayer folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling get_iplayer 3.09.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\get_iplayer\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. get_iplayer 3.09.0's main file takes around 1.16 MB (1219317 bytes) and its name is unins000.exe.
get_iplayer 3.09.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 33.89 MB (35538691
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
- perl.exe (38.50 KB)
- AtomicParsley.exe (463.01 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (32.24 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.09.0
of get_iplayer 3.09.0.
get_iplayer 3.09.0 is a program released by the software company The get_iplayer Contributors. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to erase get_iplayer 3.09.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall get_iplayer 3.09.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find get_iplayer 3.09.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "get_iplayer 3.09.0". If it is installed on your PC the get_iplayer 3.09.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select get_iplayer 3.09.0 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding get_iplayer 3.09.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for get_iplayer 3.09.0:
- The publisher is: https://github.com/get-iplayer/get_iplayer
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\get_iplayer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall get_iplayer 3.09.0.
8. After removing get_iplayer 3.09.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of get_iplayer 3.09.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing get_iplayer 3.09.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall get_iplayer 3.09.0 by The get_iplayer Contributors from your computer, we are not saying that get_iplayer 3.09.0 by The get_iplayer Contributors is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall get_iplayer 3.09.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-24 19:09:27.120