gPodder version 3.7.0
You can find below detailed information on how to remove gPodder version 3.7.0 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall gPodder version 3.7.0 from your systemThomas Perl
. Go over here
for more info on Thomas Perl. Detailed information about gPodder version 3.7.0 can be seen at http://gpodder.org/
. Usually the gPodder version 3.7.0 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gPodder folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for gPodder version 3.7.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gPodder\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is named gpo.exe and occupies 132.51 KB (135694 bytes).
gPodder version 3.7.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 964.31 KB (987450
bytes) on disk.
- gpo.exe (132.51 KB)
- gpodder.exe (133.51 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The current page applies to gPodder version 3.7.0 version 3.7.0
gPodder version 3.7.0 is an application by Thomas Perl. Some computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to remove gPodder version 3.7.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase gPodder version 3.7.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate gPodder version 3.7.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "gPodder version 3.7.0". If it is installed on your PC the gPodder version 3.7.0 application will be found very quickly. When you click gPodder version 3.7.0 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding gPodder version 3.7.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for gPodder version 3.7.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://gpodder.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gPodder\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall gPodder version 3.7.0.
8. After removing gPodder version 3.7.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong gPodder version 3.7.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing gPodder version 3.7.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove gPodder version 3.7.0 by Thomas Perl from your PC, nor are we saying that gPodder version 3.7.0 by Thomas Perl is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove gPodder version 3.7.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-23 12:42:21.563