This page is about gPage 1.3.5 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall gPage 1.3.5 from your systemColiade inc
. Go over here
for more info on Coliade inc. Please follow www.coliade.com
if you want to read more on gPage 1.3.5 on Coliade inc's web page. gPage 1.3.5 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gPage directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for gPage 1.3.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\gPage\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled gPageEnUs32.exe and its approximative size is 986.50 KB (1010176 bytes).
The executables below are part of gPage 1.3.5. They occupy about 1.04 MB (1087433
bytes) on disk.
- gPageEnUs32.exe (986.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (75.45 KB)
This data is about gPage 1.3.5 version 1.3.5
gPage 1.3.5 is an application offered by Coliade inc. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to remove gPage 1.3.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete gPage 1.3.5 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate gPage 1.3.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "gPage 1.3.5". If it is installed on your PC the gPage 1.3.5 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click gPage 1.3.5 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding gPage 1.3.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for gPage 1.3.5:
- The publisher is: www.coliade.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\gPage\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall gPage 1.3.5.
8. After removing gPage 1.3.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of gPage 1.3.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling gPage 1.3.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall gPage 1.3.5 by Coliade inc from your computer, we are not saying that gPage 1.3.5 by Coliade inc is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall gPage 1.3.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-17 08:05:21.393