This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall gCalendar Desktop for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall gCalendar Desktop from your systemPwqsoft
. You can read more on Pwqsoft or check for application updates here
. More information about the program gCalendar Desktop can be found at http://www.pwqsoft.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Pwqsoft\gCalendar Desktop folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Pwqsoft\gCalendar Desktop\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall gCalendar Desktop. The program's main executable file is labeled GCalendar.exe and occupies 1.05 MB (1098752 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in gCalendar Desktop. They occupy 1.12 MB (1174545
bytes) on disk.
- GCalendar.exe (1.05 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (74.02 KB)
gCalendar Desktop is an application marketed by the software company Pwqsoft. Some people want to erase it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase gCalendar Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall gCalendar Desktop from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate gCalendar Desktop or simply click the Search field and type in "gCalendar Desktop". The gCalendar Desktop program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click gCalendar Desktop in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding gCalendar Desktop, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for gCalendar Desktop:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pwqsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Pwqsoft\gCalendar Desktop\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove gCalendar Desktop.
8. After removing gCalendar Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong gCalendar Desktop which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling gCalendar Desktop using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove gCalendar Desktop by Pwqsoft from your PC, nor are we saying that gCalendar Desktop by Pwqsoft is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove gCalendar Desktop in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 09:58:13.057