g-Platform is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall g-Platform from your systemGeomage Ltd.
. Open here
for more information on Geomage Ltd.. Click on http://www.geomage.com
to get more details about g-Platform on Geomage Ltd.'s website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Geomage\gPlatform folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Geomage\gPlatform\gInstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall g-Platform. The application's main executable file is named gPlatform.exe and occupies 14.00 MB (14676336 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with g-Platform. They occupy about 118.10 MB (123837048
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- gConfigEditor.exe (1.35 MB)
- gCrashReporter.exe (1.67 MB)
- gInstaller.exe (18.92 MB)
- GLicenseManager.exe (389.50 KB)
- gNavigator.exe (10.09 MB)
- gNavigatorTBB.exe (10.09 MB)
- gPlatform.exe (14.00 MB)
- gPlatformTBB.exe (13.99 MB)
- gShadowNavigator.exe (8.67 MB)
- haspdinst.exe (16.75 MB)
- hasp_rt.exe (1.23 MB)
- vcredist.exe (14.52 MB)
- convert.exe (6.46 MB)
The current page applies to g-Platform version 1.0.0
g-Platform is an application by the software company Geomage Ltd.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall g-Platform is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall g-Platform from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find g-Platform or simply click the Search field and type in "g-Platform". The g-Platform app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click g-Platform in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding g-Platform, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for g-Platform:
- The publisher is: http://www.geomage.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Geomage\gPlatform\gInstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove g-Platform.
8. After uninstalling g-Platform, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of g-Platform that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing g-Platform using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove g-Platform by Geomage Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that g-Platform by Geomage Ltd. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove g-Platform supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-24 03:44:46.340