fxCalc version 22.214.171.124
This page is about fxCalc version 126.96.36.199 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall fxCalc version 188.8.131.52 from your PCHans Jِrg schmidt
. Additional info about Hans Jِrg schmidt can be seen here
. Click on http://www.fx-calc.de
to get more information about fxCalc version 184.108.40.206 on Hans Jِrg schmidt's website. Usually the fxCalc version 220.127.116.11 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\fxCalc folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove fxCalc version 18.104.22.168 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\fxCalc\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.81 MB (1896960 bytes) on disk and is titled fx-Calc.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with fxCalc version 22.214.171.124. They take about 2.56 MB (2685093
bytes) on disk.
- fx-Calc.exe (1.81 MB)
- unins000.exe (769.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of fxCalc version 188.8.131.52.
Numerous files, folders and registry data will not be deleted when you are trying to remove fxCalc version 184.108.40.206 from your computer.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
fxCalc version 220.127.116.11 is a program marketed by Hans Jِrg schmidt. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to uninstall fxCalc version 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove fxCalc version 22.214.171.124 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find fxCalc version 126.96.36.199 or simply click the Search field and type in "fxCalc version 188.8.131.52". If it is installed on your PC the fxCalc version 184.108.40.206 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click fxCalc version 220.127.116.11 in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about fxCalc version 18.104.22.168, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for fxCalc version 22.214.171.124:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.fx-calc.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\fxCalc\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall fxCalc version 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling fxCalc version 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of fxCalc version 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing fxCalc version 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove fxCalc version 18.104.22.168 by Hans Jِrg schmidt from your computer, we are not saying that fxCalc version 22.214.171.124 by Hans Jِrg schmidt is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove fxCalc version 126.96.36.199 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-09 07:20:24.940