fxCalc version 22.214.171.124
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall fxCalc version 126.96.36.199 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall fxCalc version 188.8.131.52 from your systemHans Jِrg schmidt
. Open here
for more details on Hans Jِrg schmidt. You can read more about related to fxCalc version 184.108.40.206 at http://www.fx-calc.de
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\fxCalc directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall fxCalc version 220.127.116.11 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\fxCalc\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled fx-Calc.exe and it has a size of 1.77 MB (1853952 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in fxCalc version 18.104.22.168. They occupy 2.51 MB (2633717
bytes) on disk.
- fx-Calc.exe (1.77 MB)
- unins000.exe (761.49 KB)
The current web page applies to fxCalc version 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
fxCalc version 188.8.131.52 is an application offered by the software company Hans Jِrg schmidt. Some people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to remove fxCalc version 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall fxCalc version 220.127.116.11 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate fxCalc version 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search field and type in "fxCalc version 22.214.171.124". The fxCalc version 126.96.36.199 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select fxCalc version 188.8.131.52 in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding fxCalc version 184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for fxCalc version 220.127.116.11:
- The software company is: http://www.fx-calc.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\fxCalc\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall fxCalc version 18.104.22.168.
8. After removing fxCalc version 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of fxCalc version 126.96.36.199 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling fxCalc version 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove fxCalc version 184.108.40.206 by Hans Jِrg schmidt from your PC, we are not saying that fxCalc version 220.127.116.11 by Hans Jِrg schmidt is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove fxCalc version 18.104.22.168 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 18:25:36.993