fxCalc version 220.127.116.11
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall fxCalc version 18.104.22.168 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall fxCalc version 22.214.171.124 from your computerHans Jörg schmidt
. You can find out more on Hans Jörg schmidt or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.fx-calc.de
to get more facts about fxCalc version 126.96.36.199 on Hans Jörg schmidt's website. Usually the fxCalc version 188.8.131.52 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\fxCalc directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing fxCalc version 184.108.40.206 is C:\Program Files\fxCalc\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. fxCalc version 220.127.116.11's primary file takes about 1.93 MB (2022912 bytes) and is called fx-Calc.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with fxCalc version 18.104.22.168. They take about 2.67 MB (2802677
bytes) on disk.
- fx-Calc.exe (1.93 MB)
- unins000.exe (761.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of fxCalc version 126.96.36.199.
fxCalc version 188.8.131.52 is a program by Hans Jörg schmidt. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove fxCalc version 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete fxCalc version 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find fxCalc version 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "fxCalc version 22.214.171.124". The fxCalc version 126.96.36.199 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click fxCalc version 188.8.131.52 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding fxCalc version 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for fxCalc version 220.127.116.11:
- The software company is: http://www.fx-calc.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\fxCalc\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove fxCalc version 18.104.22.168.
8. After uninstalling fxCalc version 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong fxCalc version 126.96.36.199 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling fxCalc version 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall fxCalc version 184.108.40.206 by Hans Jörg schmidt from your computer, nor are we saying that fxCalc version 220.127.116.11 by Hans Jörg schmidt is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall fxCalc version 18.104.22.168 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 14:40:06.067